LNR Adult Fall Intermediate Rollerski Session
Sessions focus on interval training, specific strength and technique development for skate skiing. Initial focus on rollerski skills – balance, stopping, gliding. Then working on legs only skiing and double poling. Finally perfecting V2, V2Alt, and V1.
- Dates: September 6 – November 1
- Day: Thursday
- Time: 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Location: West River Road below Franklin Bridge
- Equipment: skate/combi rollerskis
- Coach: Kate Ellis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cost: $225 or $240 after August 31