LNR Adult Intermediate/Advanced Rollerski Training
Sessions focus on interval training, specific strength and technique development for skate skiing. Initial focus on rollerski skills- balance, stopping, gliding. Then working on legs only skiing and double poling. Finally perfecting V2, V2Alt, and V1.
- Dates: September 5 – October 24 (8 weeks)
- Day: Wednesday evenings
- Time: 5:00pm – 6:30pm (note that start time will move to 4:30pm in late October)
- Location: Hyland Regional Park, Nordic Center, Bloomington (meet at Jan’s Place Parking lot)
- Equipment: skate/combi rollerskis
- Coach: Phil Bowen and Dave Chamberlain
- Contact Person: Dave Chamberlain (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cost: $200 or $215 after August 31
- Registration link coming soon.