2017 LNR Fall Dryland/Rollerski Session – Elm Creek
Get in shape for skiing with pre-season dryland training. Experienced coaches will lead sessions that include pole hiking/running, hill bounding, interval work and strength/conditioning. Balance work, ski specific circuit strength, and perfecting basic skiing motions will be woven throughout the sessions. Bring CLASSIC LENGTH ski poles to workouts. A few rollerski sessions may be offered in early September when there is still daylight.
- Dates: September 5 – November 14 (no class on October 31)
- Day: Tuesdays
- Time: 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
- Location: Elm Creek Main Chalet
- Equipment: running shoes, bounding poles, (rollerski sessions may be offered when there is enough light)
- Coach: TBD
- Cost: $200 or $220 after August 31
- Discount rate: Parents who have youth registered for Elm Creek TRAIL KIDS Program that runs that the same time frame will get a 15% discount on their adult LNR fall registration. Email Kim Rudd at email@example.com for discount code.