2017 LNR Fall Dryland Session
Get in shape for skiing with pre-season dryland training. Experienced coaches will lead sessions that include pole hiking/running, hill bounding, interval work and strength/conditioning. Balance work, ski specific circuit strength, and perfecting basic skiing motions will be woven throughout the sessions. Bring CLASSIC LENGTH ski poles to workouts.
- Dates: September 5 – November 14 (no class on October 31)
- Day: Tuesdays
- Time: 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Location: Wirth Beach
- Equipment: running shoes, bounding poles
- Coach: Jonathan Sanborn (email@example.com)
- Cost: $200 or $220 after August 31