LNR Fall Adult Beginner/Intermediate Rollerski
Sessions focus on interval training, specific strength and technique development for skate skiing. Initial focus on rollerski skills – balance, stopping, gliding. Then working on legs only skiing and double poling. Finally perfecting V2, V2Alt, and V1
- Dates: September 5 – Oct. 24 (8 sessions)
- Day/Time: Tuesday Mornings, 7:00 – 8:30 a.m.
- Location: Hyland Regional Park, Nordic Center, Bloomington
- Equipment: skate/combi rollerskis
- Coach: Chris Harvey (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Experience: Can be new to rollerskiing but must have prior snow skate ski experience.
- Cost: $215 or $230 after August 31st
Group is CLOSED