LNR Adult Introduction to Rollerski Clinic
This is an introductory class for beginner skate rollerski session for both women and men. Initial focus on rollerski skills – balance, stopping, gliding. Then working on legs only skiing and double poling. Finally perfecting V2, V2Alt, and V1. Coaches will help with skate ski technique along with gaining fitness, and ski specific strength for the upcoming ski season.
- Dates: Tuesday morning 7:00 – 8:00 am. 9/18, 9/25/, 10/2.
- Day/Time: Tuesday Mornings, 7:00 – 8:30 a.m.
- Location: Hyland Regional Park, Jan’s Place parking lot, Bloomington
- Equipment: skate/combi rollerskis
- Coach: Chris Harvey (email@example.com)
- Experience: Can be new to rollerskiing but must have prior snow skate ski experience.
- Cost: $75 or $100 after August 31st