Franklin Middle School Junior Loppet Team
The Franklin Middle School Junior Loppet Team trains four days a week throughout the fall and winter – and compete year round in skiing and mountain biking. The team practices in Theodore Wirth Park. Enthusiastic youth have the opportunity to be paired with mentors – adults in the Loppet community who continue to ski and mountain bike with their mentee outside of practice. Franklin Middle School skiers also participate in the Loppet Foundation’s TRAIL KIDS programs and events, as well as the Loppet events.
The Franklin Middle School Ski & Bike Team is generously supported by the Huelsmann Foundation.
In the News
- StarTribune Features NSJ Athletes in article about Loppet’s Anthony Taylor
- Nellie Stone Johnson Boys Team’s Winter Trip
- Six Nellie Stone Johnson Team Members Earn A Bike
- Nellie Stone Johnson Team Members Enjoy Summer Training Camps
- First Age Gap Relay Mountain Bike Adventure Race: A Great Success!
- All North Minneapolis Middle School Race at Farview Park Featured in North News
- Health Picture Brighter for Youth
- Loppet Foundation’s novel youth ski program…