Loppet Adventure Camp Counselor
This position is responsible for the safety and well-being of 8-10 kids ages 8-13 along with a co-counselor. You will be expected to introduce and develop skills in mountain biking, rollerskiing, canoeing, orienteering, capture the flag, ultimate frisbee and other outdoor adventures. Camp is based in Theodore Wirth Park in Minneapolis. There is setup and cleanup at the start and end of every camp day. Enthusiasm, responsibility and work ethic are important to this job.
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday
June 19 – 23, June 26-30, July 10-14, July 17-21, July 24-28, July 31-August 4, August 7-11, August 14-18
Must commit to at least 6 weeks.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Ideally has experience in participating in these activities, as a bonus experience teaching these activities
- Experience working with kids
- Someone who is personable, shows initiative, can work well alone and with others and communicates well. Must work well with multitasking or under high-energy conditions.
- Prior safety/CPR training a plus!
Please send cover letters and resumes to Allie Rykken at email@example.com by March 15. Hiring will take place by April 1, 2017.
More information on Loppet Adventure Camps.