Midwest Junior Championships Moved to March 8-9
Due to forecasted cold weather, the weekend of events will now be scheduled for March 8-9.
This article was posted on Wednesday, January 23rd, 2013
The first weekend of the Tour de Twin Cities really went well – despite the cold temps. People were really impressed with our facilities and the organization.
The second weekend is coming up in a few days. This weekend is looking to be great for temperatures – with highs around 30. Perfect weather for the Tour de Twin Cities – and even better for volunteering . . .
Really need some help to make the weekend a good one. Some of the jobs that we need are:
- Indoor – Sunday registration 8 a.m. – noon
- Parking – Saturday and Sunday 8 a.m. – noon
- Stadium – Friday (8 a.m. – noon) – 4 people, Saturday (7 a.m. – 11 a.m. – 4 people), Sunday (7 a.m. – noon – 4 people)
- Timing – 8 people Saturday and Sunday – 8 a.m. – noon
- Course – 4 people Saturday and Sunday 9 a.m. – noon